For 2011, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class is the top ranked luxury car in its class. The vehicle provides an elegant exterior, well equipped interior, and high performance.
The 2011 E-Class is available in several body styles: sedan, couple, convertible and wagon. The sedan comes available in a few trims: E350, E550 and E350 BlueTEC. The coupe and convertible are also available in all but BlueTEC, while the wagon is E350 only.
2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Highlights:
- Available engines: 268-horsepower 3.5L V6 and 382-horsepower 5.5L V8
- Rain sensing intermittent wipers
- 14-way power-adjustable front seats with memory and adjustable lumbar support
- LED turn indicating side mirrors
- Dual-zone climate control
- Dual heated power mirrors
- Attention Assist safety system
The class leading 2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is a king on the road with its luxurious and innovative features.
*2010 EPA estimated fuel economy. Actual mileage may vary. Compare the estimated mpg to the estimated mpg of other vehicles. You may get different mileage depending on how fast you drive, weather conditions, and trip length. Your actual highway mileage will probably be less than the highway estimate.