The 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class is a luxury SUV that has been completely revamped for the 2012 model year. Improvements include a more powerful engine with better fuel efficiency, an upgraded interior with more options such as quilted leather seating, and more rear legroom. This midsize SUV delivers one luxurious and enjoyable drive.
The 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class if offered in two trims: ML350 SUV and ML350 BlueTec SUV.
2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350
• 3.5-liter gasoline V6 engine producing 302-horsepower and 273 lb-ft of torque
• 17 mpg city / 22 mpg highway*
• LED daytime running lamps, LED taillamps, dual-zone climate control, tilt/telescoping steering wheel, and interior ambient lighting
• MB-Tex upholstery, power front seats with driver lumbar support, heated front seats, and power tilt/sliding moonroof
• COMAND system with central controller and 7-inch LCD screen, 6-disc DVD/CD changer, Bluetooth with streaming audio, and USB port
2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 BlueTec
• 240-horsepower 3.0-liter turbodiesel V6 engine delivering 455 lb-ft of torque
• 20 mpg city / 22 mpg highway*
• Premium leather 4-spoke multifunction steering wheel, premium interior lighting, and eucalyptus wood trim
• Power liftgate. privacy glass, rain-sensing windshield wipers, HomeLink™ garage door opener, and HD Radio™ receiver
Standard Safety Features
• Adaptive braking technology
• Trailer stability assist
• 11-way airbag protection
• Driver-drowsiness monitor
• Electronic stability
• Mercedes-Benz mbrace®
• Tire pressure monitoring system
The 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class is a stylish and appealing SUV with plenty of standard safety and entertainment features. With an acceleration rate of 7.3 seconds, this SUV satisfies driving enthusiasts as well.
*EPA estimated fuel economy. Actual mileage may vary. Compare the estimated mpg to the estimated mpg of other vehicles. You may get different mileage depending on how fast you drive, weather conditions, and trip length. Your actual highway mileage will probably be less than the highway estimate.